Almond Matcha Latte
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup hot water (175º C/80º F)
- 1 tsp Matcha Love Organic Matcha powder
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 2-3 tsp maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice. Other options include honey, agave, etc.)
- In a small pot, heat milk to 175º C/80º F.
- Meanwhile, add hot water and sifted matcha powder to your favorite matcha bowl. Use a bamboo whisk to mix water and matcha, until light and frothy. Transfer matcha mixture to a mug.
- Once milk is heated, stir in almond extract and 2 teaspoons maple syrup. Pour milk mixture into the mug of matcha, and stir to incorporate. Add additional maple syrup to sweeten, if desired.