Chicken Fajita-Style Matcha Tacos
- 8 corn tortillas
- Sliced jalapeno
- Pico de gallo
- Sour cream
- Sliced avocado or guacamole
- Cilantro leaves
- Grated cheese
- Sliced radishes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless chicken – thigh or breast – cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon matcha LOVE® Culinary Matcha
- Before you begin stir-frying, prepare any toppings. Warm the tortillas in a skillet or by wrapping them in foil and setting them in a hot oven. When the tortillas are warm, wrap them in a napkin to hold for serving.
- Set a large, heavy skillet over high heat and add half the olive oil. When the oil shimmers, toss in the chicken strips. Stir fry until nicely browned and cook through. Remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and then toss in the peppers, zucchini, onions and garlic. Stir fry until tender and nicely browned. Stir in the matcha and cilantro. Let cook for another 30 seconds. Return the chicken to the pan and stir until very hot.
- To serve, spoon filling into warm tortillas. Sprinkle with desired toppings and eat!