Crockpot Matcha Oatmeal
Recipe and photography courtesy of Jennifer at Show Me the Yummy
- 2 (13.66oz) cans lite coconut milk
- 3 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut milk from the carton (by the almond milk)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed - more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 3 tablespoons matcha LOVE culinary matcha powder
- Grease crockpot.
- Place everything in crockpot and whisk thoroughly to break up the matcha.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 and 1/2 hours.
- Remove lid, stir, and cook an additional 30 minutes - this helps the oatmeal thicken. Stir again, serve and top with ﬂaked coconut, pecans, pomegranate arils, etc.