Grilled Summer Vegetables with Matcha-Yogurt Dressing
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon matcha LOVE® Culinary Matcha
- 1/2 teaspoon togarashi
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
Vegetables for grilling:
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced ½-inch thick
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced ½-inch thick
- 2 small eggplants, sliced 1/2 –inch thick
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Mint leaves, torn, for garnishing
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Preheat the grill.
To make the dressing:
- In a medium bowl, blend together all the dressing ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Brush the vegetables with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until nicely charred and very tender. Arrange on a serving platter, sprinkle with torn mint leaves and serve with the yogurt dressing on the side.