Key Lime Matcha Smoothie
- 2-3 limes
- 1 small avocado
- 1 ⅓- 1 ⅔ cup water
- 6 ice cubes
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)*
- 1 tsp Matcha Love Culinary Matcha powder
- Optional garnish: coconut whipped cream, lime slices
- Zest limes, then juice them. For this recipe, you will need 3 teaspoons of lime zest and ¼ cup of lime juice. Set any extra zest or juice aside for another use - or discard.
- Add 3 teaspoons lime zest, ¼ cup lime juice, 1 ⅓ cup water, ice cubes, and 3 tablespoons maple syrup to blender. Blend until smooth. If needed, add up to an additional 1/3 cup of water. Taste and add additional maple syrup to sweeten, if desired.
- Transfer contents to two glasses and enjoy. Top with coconut whipped cream and/or lime slices, if desired.