Matcha Coconut Bliss Balls
Makes 12 Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup pitted dates (about 6 dates)
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp matcha LOVE® Culinary Matcha powder
- Pinch each of sea salt, cinnamon and vanilla bean powder
- Shredded coconut for rolling
- If your dates are particularly dry, cover them with hot water and let soak for 5-10 minutes. Drain and proceed.
- Add the cashews to a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process for 2-3 minutes (scraping down the sides of the food processor if necessary) until the ingredients start to come together. The mixture should hold its shape when pinched together between two fingers. You can add water one teaspoon at a time if your mixture is too dry.
- Gently roll the dough into 12 1.5” balls and roll in shredded coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!