Matcha Parfait In A Jar
- 1 6” container 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp MatchaLove matcha powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp matcha LOVE® matcha powder
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp granola
- Fresh fruit, as needed
- Chantilly cream, from above, as needed
- Mix together matcha powder and yogurt until thoroughly combined.
- Preheat oven to 300F. Combine butter and sugar in mixing bowl with paddle attachment. Cream butter and sugar together until soft and smooth. Add eggs, one a time, and mix until well incorporated. Add flour, a few spoonfuls at a time, until well incorporated. Add matcha powder and continue to mix until well incorporated. Spray a tube pan, springform pan, or loaf pan with nonstick spray. Dust pan with flour and shake off excess. Pour cake batter into pan, filling approximately ¾ to the top. Bake approximately 35-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted at center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Add whipped cream to clean mixing bowl in mixer with whisk attachment. Whip until cream begins to thicken. Add sugar. Add vanilla extract, one drip at a time.
- Place matcha yogurt at base of jar or cup. Slice pound cake and crumble gently with hands. Cover pound cake with granola, fruit, and Chantilly cream as desired.