Mint Matcha Chip Smoothie
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup Forager Vanilla Cashew Milk (or milk of choice)*
- ½ cup frozen spinach
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, packed
- 4 ice cubes
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice**)
- 1 tsp Matcha Love Culinary Matcha powder
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Optional garnish: coconut whipped cream, fresh mint, cacao nibs
*You could substitute Forager Vanilla Cashew Milk for other dairy-free nut milks (e.g. Almond, Coconut, etc.). Regular milk works as well.
**Other liquid sweetener options include honey, agave, etc.
- Add frozen bananas, 1 cup cashew milk, frozen spinach, mint leaves, ice cubes, 1 tablespoon maple syrup and matcha powder to a blender and blend. Mixture will be thick, so pause between blending to stir contents and scrape down sides of blender. Add up to an additional ½ cup cashew milk, if needed, keeping the mixture as thick as possible. Stop when mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add additional maple syrup to sweeten, if desired.
- Add cacao nibs to blender and pulse 1-3 times, just until mixed. Avoid over blending, as you want cacao nibs to still be visible. Transfer to two glasses and enjoy. Top with coconut whipped cream, fresh mint, and/or cacao nibs, if desired.