Rose & Honey Matcha Latte
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup hot water (175C/80F)
- ¾ tsp Matcha Love Organic Matcha powder
- 3 tbsp rose water*
- 2-3 tsp honey
- Optional garnish: dried rose petals (culinary/food grade)
*Rose water is a flavored water made by steeping rose petals in water. It is typically used in Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine, and can often be found in the ethnic aisle of your grocery store.
- In a small pot, heat milk to 175º C/80º F.
- Meanwhile, add hot water and sifted matcha powder to your favorite matcha bowl. Use a bamboo whisk to mix water and matcha, until light and frothy. Transfer matcha mixture to a mug.
- Once milk is heated, stir in rosewater and honey. Pour milk mixture into the mug of matcha, and stir to incorporate. Top with dried rose petals, if desired.