Vanilla Banana Chia Matcha Breakfast Pudding
This smooth, succulent pudding is especially delicious with something sweet on top, such as raspberries, and something contrastingly crunchy, such as toasted, chopped nuts or granola.
- 1 ½ cups chilled vanilla almond milk
- 1 large, very ripe banana
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoons culinary matcha powder
- Yogurt, plain or flavored (for layering, optional)
- Fresh fruit (for layering, optional)
- Put all the ingredients into the blend and whirl until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with fresh berries, chopped toasted nuts, toasted coconut, granola, pumpkin seeds or whatever your heart desires.
- You may also make this pudding into a layered parfait if you like. Spoon pudding into a serving glass, top with a layer of yogurt and fruit, top with more pudding, sprinkle with fruit and nuts and serve.