MATCHALOVE.COM WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
ITO EN (North America), Inc. (hereinafter “ITO EN,” “us,” “we,” “our,” or “Company”) take steps to provide for accessibility and usability of this website, mobile applications, and all digital assets contained or offered therein (collectively, our “Services”). While we strive to provide accessibility and usability for users, it may not be possible in all areas of the website with current technology and other restrictions.
Current Accessibility Features:
- The full site navigation is located on every page.
- A link to the home page is available on each page through the matcha LOVE logo.
- Navigation menus are marked up as HTML lists and styled with CSS.
- Many links have title attributes, which describe the link in greater detail.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same text always point to the same address.
- There will always be a warning in either the text or the ‘title’ attribute of the link.
- When the site is viewed in a text-only browser, the ‘skip to content’ link becomes visible at the top of each page.
- Forms have their labels explicitly associated with their controls, aiding users of certain screen readers and speech browsers.
Links to Third-Party Content
On our Services, we may link to third-party websites (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and may include or use embedded third-party content to share information or promotional content. We cannot control or correct problems with these third-party websites. You may also want to address your concerns directly to these third parties.
How to Contact Us
We are continuously improving our website and working to make it more accessible. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us: