- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 13×9 baking sheets with parchment paper (or use a silicone baking mat).
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, eggs, and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Pour the flour mixture into the oil mixture and stir until just combined.
- Pick up the dough and roll it into a ball hands. Place the ball on the lined cookie sheet and use the palms of both hands to roll it out into a cylinder as long as the baking sheet. Use your hands to press the dough down to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, rotating the sheet pans halfway through, until the dough is lightly browned. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes, or until it is cool enough to handle. Slice the dough crosswise into 1/2 slices. Place the slices cut-side up back on the cookie sheets and bake for another 7-10 minutes per side, until golden brown around the edges.* Cool the biscotti on a rack.
- To prepare the glaze, whisk the matcha powder and hot water together in a medium bowl until entirely combined. Stir in the corn syrup, followed by the sifted powdered sugar. Let stand for a few minutes to cool and thicken.
- Either drizzle the glaze over cooled biscotti, or dunk the cookies right into the glaze. Let stand for 15 minutes to allow the glaze to harden. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Note: The biscotti will harden a bit after it comes out of the oven, so it’s okay if it still feels a little soft in the middle.
Recipe and photography courtesy of Anetta at
The Wanderlust Kitchen